Thursday 16 June 2011

Pinterest

farm6.static.flickr.com

This morning before my shift at the day job began, I finally gave in and signed up to Pinterest. I was hooked instantly and got the app on my I-Phone too so I could browse this afternoon whilst on my lunch hour. Pinterest is like your very own virtual pinboard, you collect images which inspire, make you laugh or you find interesting and categorize them onto boards - you decide the topics, your own collections etc. These images were all pinned this evening on the board I have called Simple Things to Make and Do.... Of course the chances of me getting round to actually making them is slim but should a whole load of spare time suddenly land upon me then I know where to look for inspiration. 
scrap-book-spaces.tumblr.com
http://sewmamasew.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment