Wednesday 10 August 2011

More Gocco

Another picture for you from my frenzied day of Gocco printing a week or two ago. It is a drawing a did a while ago in a pen suitable for burning carbon images onto Gocco Screens. I have printed this illustration before in gold ink and really didn't know if you could re-use the screens or not...... but you can! I made these with the intention of using them for backing cards for some button brooches I have recently made and think they will look quite nice. I am so glad the screens can be used again and again, I'm sure I can come up with lots of uses for the images again in the future. Photos will follow of the brooches once I get them all pinned through the backing cards, hoping it makes them look a little bit more special.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely image :) As long as you clean the ink from the screens they can be re-used time and time again. I put my screens in ziplock bags and store them in the freezer.

    ReplyDelete