Saturday 5 July 2014

Respect


I have so much respect for the quilters out there who can spend hours cutting, stitching, trimming and piecing! I love the look of a whole load of HSTs sewn together with the points matching up, perfectly aligned but after trying it out I know I would never have enough patience to complete a  quilt like this (unless the squares were huge or I spent about a year on the thing haha!). I had such a great idea in my mind of how this would look as a throw on the double bed on our spare room, randomly placed HSTs giving a nice random, wonky type feel to the quilt but it's not to be, not for no patience me!!!! It may just become another mini, lucky I like them so much now..... It can always just be a little mat for the bedside cabinet.... And I'll be happy with that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment